24th August 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?

i want to take admission for mcom from mumbai university in distant level
how much the fees?

Related Questions:
  1. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  2. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  3. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  4. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  6. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
  8. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  9. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  10. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission? -- [New]
  12. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  13. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  14. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  15. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  16. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
28th May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?

i want to take admission for ma com part 2
what is the dates of online admission ?
10th July 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?

How to take online Admission to M.com for TC (transfer Certificate) Case.
12th August 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for mcom Part 2????
22nd August 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom Ng Acharya college mumbai in 2008 tc form is necessary to take admissionin mumbai university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?