25th August 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to distance degree course in Mining? I have diploma in mechanical branch

I, have done my diploma in mechanical branch,but i am interested to do distance degree course in Mining,can it possible, if possible give me the name & address of the institute

Related Questions:
  1. How to do degree in mining engineering through distance learning after passing diploma? Which are the universities providing this?
  2. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  3. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  4. List of the institutes for Mining Engineering through distance learning
  5. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  6. How to do B.Tech mining after completing diploma mechanical with 65%
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder? -- [New]
  8. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
  9. Which course is better between Mechanical and Mining?
  10. Can i do degree in mechanical after passing diploma in mechanical through distance learning program
  11. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  12. What's the cut-off marks and rank required in AIEEE for getting Mining Branch? What's the future prospective for the same?
  13. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do B.Tech distance education after passing diploma in mining and 1st class Manager Coal?
  15. Institutions which offer distance courses for Mechanical Diploma Degree student?
  16. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?