2nd February 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee of online NDA registration form for session 2018?

I want to apply for NDA exam. I heard the application is done online. So, wanted to know the fee for online registration for exam session 2018. Please, let me know the correct fee details.

9th February 2018, 06:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee of online NDA registration form for session 2018?

NDA is National Defence Academy and for recruitment, you have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by UPSC.

Yes, the application form for examination is available online. But the last date of filling the online application for NDA I is over.

The fee structure for the application form is Rs 100. For any updates visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
9th February 2018, 07:57 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee of online NDA registration form for session 2018?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining NDA entrance examination one needs to qualify NDA entrance examination held by UPSC twice every year.

As far as you are concerned about the online application fee for NDA 2018 then is Rs. 100. But for your information I would like to inform you that the last date for NDA I 2018 registration has passed which was 5th February 2018.

For more details regarding NDA entrance examination you can refer to the notification released for NDA I 2018 entrance examination by referring to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?