4th December 2017, 05:32 PM
Franklin Chukwuwike

Price of NDA form online and what are the requirements for registration?

Please let me know how much is the exact price of NDA form online and what are the requirements for registration. I am hearing different things from people and different things online and I want to know which is correct. I would like you to tell me what I need to?

5th December 2017, 09:19 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Price of NDA form online and what are the requirements for registration?

The application fee of NDA Exam is Rs.100/- for General and OBC candidates.

While SC/ST and wards of NCOs/JCOs/Ors are not required to pay the NDA Examination fees.

For applying NDA Exam, you will need Soft copy of your passport size photo, signature and your academic details.

Upcoming NDA Exam will be conducted on 22nd April 2018.

Online applications will be released on 10th January 2018.

Last date to apply for NDA Exam is 5th February 2018.
5th December 2017, 02:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Price of NDA form online and what are the requirements for registration?

NDA is National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

The application form is available online at official website www.upsc.gov.in.

The application form costs Rs 100 for general category candidates and no fee for the reserved category aspirants.

The age limit to appear in examination is 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible to appear in examination.

You need personal details and educational qualification details to fill the application form.
5th December 2017, 03:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NDA is National Defence Academy.

The exam is conducted by UPSC. The examination fee is Rs 100 for General and OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ST candidates.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or appearing for board exams in age bracket 16.5-19.5 years can apply. You must be unmarried male Indian citizen. This is required criteria for registration.
5th December 2017, 09:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The fee for NDA examination fee is Rs. 100/-. You can pay the examination fee either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net-banking/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card of SBI. You can fill the NDA examination form through online at http://www.upsc.gov.in/apply-online. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board. You should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years, unmarried male candidate and should be physically as well as mentally healthy to be eligible to apply for NDA examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?