2nd February 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee procedure for CS?

What is the fee procedure of CS ?..could u please send to me the procedure for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of counseling forms of 3rd semester? How much is the fee and procedure to deposit the fee?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. How to become a CA? What is the procedure? Fee structure for the same?
  4. Admission procedure, fees, hostel charges and hidden fees for under graduate B.Tech course? -- [New]
  5. Fee structure for BCA course? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  6. Procedure, fee and date of BHED exam?
  7. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of B.Com(Computer) course? Admission procedure of the course?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. Procedure to join MBBS course in JIPMER? What is the fee structure for this?
  11. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  12. What is the procedure for fee concession for SC candidates in UPTU?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  14. Procedure and fee details of AMIE?
  15. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  16. How to become a CA? Procedure and fee details for become a CA?
  17. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
9th July 2016, 07:08 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What is the fee procedure for CS?

It totally depends from college to college and also whether its a government or private college.
If its a government college then the fee will always be affordable and if it is a private college then the fee may range above 1 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?