9th March 2013, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK

i want to known fee structure for getting admisson in mbbs/bds in private collage of comedk

Related Questions:
  1. Education loan for admission through COMEDK?
  2. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  3. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  4. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  6. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  7. What is the fee per annum in COMEDK college?
  8. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  9. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  10. Details of COMEDK MBBS course and fee structure of colleges? -- [New]
  11. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  13. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  14. What will be my fee structure to get admission in MBBS course through COMEDK?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  16. What is the fee structure to attempt the COMEDK UGET?
  17. Fee structure of different college under COMEDK exam?
  18. What is the fee structure for different colleges for engineering under COMEDK?
6th April 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK

what is the fee structure of m b b s for 2013 ?
31st May 2013, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK

what is the fee structure for mbbs course coming under comedk quota
9th July 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of mds through comedk
23rd July 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I got 63 marks in cet and wanted to do bds which private college should I refer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?