10th May 2011, 01:58 PM
trinita

Any preference for RC Christian for MBBS admission? Annual Fee structure for MBBS course?

do u hav any preference for RC CHRISTIAN?wat is the annual fee structure for mbbs?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  2. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  3. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  4. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  7. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  8. What is the capitation fee and annual fee for MBBS in Karnataka?
  9. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  10. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  11. What is the annual fee structure for MBBS course in JIPMER university?
  12. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  13. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  14. Fee structure of the MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  15. Fee structure of Kalinga Institute's MBBS course?
  16. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  17. Admission in MBBS private colleges with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER?
10th October 2011, 01:16 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any preference for RC Christian for MBBS admission? Annual Fee structure for MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinita View Post
do u hav any preference for RC CHRISTIAN?wat is the annual fee structure for mbbs?
Dear friend there is no any preference for the RC CHRISTIAN because there is no any facility for this type of system here ..........

That's why don't worry if you have talent then you can take surely admission ........

this is totally depend on you how can you manage this thing then you can take surely admission for MBBS..........

Actually its fees depend on different type of college if you will take admission in Any government college then there is fees..........

But in private college there is too much fees that's why this is totallly depend on the college............
28th November 2011, 01:03 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any preference for RC Christian for MBBS admission? Annual Fee structure for MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinita View Post
hi,
There is no preference given to RC CHRISTIAN in medical entrance exam.
Fees in govt college is always less then private college.

Fees for M.B.B.S in govt college:- 30,000-45,000 Rs per year

Free for M.B.B.S in private college:-3,50,00-5,50,000 Rs per year.

good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?