30th October 2014, 06:56 PM
sachinera

What is the fee structure, application fee for admission in AMIE Roorkee?

Dear Sir,
kindly tell me the fee structure and application fee for adminission in amie roorke.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence B.Tech course in AMIE Roorkee?
  3. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  4. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  8. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  9. What is the total fee structure to join AMIE course?
  10. How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.E through AMIE after completing B.E in Electrical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. When will the admission start for AMIE course? Fee structure for the same
  14. How can I apply for AMIE(Civil)? Fee structure of AMIE?
  15. What is the required percentage for admission in AMIE? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  18. What is the fee structure of AFMC? Is there any seperate application fee
20th January 2017, 01:04 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the fee structure, application fee for admission in AMIE Roorkee?

AMIE stands for Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers. The AMIE examinations are conducted in every June and December. As you want to know fee structure, application fee for admission in AMIE Roorkee here, I am going to tell you the same-

Fee structure of AMIE:

Course fees- 12,000 including admission fee

Examination fees- 2000

Other charges - 1500
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?