28th June 2014, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?

hello sir/madam,
i am a diploma engineering fresher of computer science branch so,i want to take admission in AMIE for distance b.tech,so plz tell me whole procedure...
also tell me that how i can be a member of AMIE...?
how i can submit my application to get admission in AMIE...?
how much fees I have to submit for this and how?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date of AMIE admission? Where to get application form?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  3. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  4. Duration of B.Tech degree from AMIE? Last date to submit the fee and form?
  5. What is the procedure of getting admission in AMIE and from where I can get its admission form? I have passed 12th with PCM
  6. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  7. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  8. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  10. How can I join AMIE? Where is the AMIE branch in Chandigarh
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do M.Com course in Correspondence from Punjab University? Cost of application form and Fee structure for this course?
  13. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  14. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  15. Procedure to get admission for Correspondence MBA in Symbiosis? Last date to fill the application form?
  16. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  17. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  18. Information about fee and registration form of AMIE Section A?
8th June 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I submit application form of AMIE for B.Tech correspondence? How much fee is required? Procedure to get admission?

Duration of B.Tech degree from AMIE? Last date to submit the fee and form?
All procedure also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?