8th August 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure asked to do 12th class in private if I have failed before?

What is the fee structure asked to do 12th class in private if I have failed before? Can you please let me know the best private school where I can enroll and complete my 12th class again? Please answer me on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Failed in 12th class, can I appear for IIT JEE next year after giving class 12th exams as private student (open)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  3. What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?
  4. Possibility of changing stream in 12th after getting failed in 12th while doing it in part time mode?
  5. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  6. Is doing 12th(without Maths) through private CBSE fine, for a 12th failed candidate? What's the future prospective for the same?
  7. Fee structure of diploma Hotel Management course in government/private college? Is diploma equivalent to 12th class? Any reservation for OBC caste?
  8. Am I eligible to join Engineering after completion of 12th Class in private?
  9. Would there be any problem in taking admission in college after doing 12th private?
  10. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course?
  11. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  12. Fee structure of B.Tech in private Universities? Fee structure?
  13. Am i eligible for marine engineering after completing class 12th with 73%? What is the fee structure?
  14. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  16. Best colleges in India and Abroad for studies after 12th? Entrance exam and fee structure?
  17. Can I appear in Compartmental exam if failed in 1 subject of 12th CBSE being a Private candidate?
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
9th August 2015, 08:58 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure asked to do 12th class in private if I have failed before?

* Actually it depends on the school that you wish to join .
--> If it is reputated and having experienced faculty with perfect infrastructure then the amount will touch alarmed heights .
--> As you said that you failed in previous, it doesn't matter .
--> The amount based on the performance in their entrance exam .
--> But it doesn't cross more than 1 lakh ( school fees hostel fees).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?