24th June 2011, 11:34 AM
Avi_shek

What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?

SIRI HAV FAILED IN PHYSICS IN 12TH CAN I GIVE CBSE 12TH PRIVATE EXAM FROM ANY OTHER STATE AND WHAT WOULD BE THE FEES FOR THAT..and sir can i also change my optional subject for the private exam........sir please do reply.it would be really very gratefull of you...thanx

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure and fee structure for private B.A. in Ludhiana? What are the jobs available after private B.A?
  2. Can I give CBSE 12th private exam after failing in physics in 12th?
  3. Fee structure for doing Private MA in English from K.U.K? Fee structure for M.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course?
  6. Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  7. Appearing for 12th CBSE as private candidate is possible?
  8. How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.
  9. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  10. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  11. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  12. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  13. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  14. Can I do B.Ed private? Details about the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure to do B.Ed private? When are the forms available?
  16. What is the fee structure asked to do 12th class in private if I have failed before?
  17. Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam? -- [New]
  18. List of Residential CBSE schools located in Hyderabad and Vijayawada(A.P)? What's the fee structure for the same? How should I prepare from 5th std for joining NDA
28th May 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?

i have failed in 3 subject in 12th class commerce , in cbse 2012-13 exam .can i give reexam in all 3 failed subject to save my year .plez tell
31st May 2013, 08:01 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As per CBSE rules, the failed candidates can apply for the compartment exams for the respective subjects. You can apply for this exam from the school you studied for 12th std. You can reappear for the compartment exam which will be help in the month of June in the same year. You will also get a second chance in the March/April as declared by the board in the next year. You are also eligible to write the exams in June next year. The syllabus will be same as you studied for the main exam. The application form for the compartment exam can be collected from your school or exam centre along with your mark sheet. You can enquire about the fees in the school itself as you are applying through them. If you want to change the optional subject you need to wait for 1 year and write the exam for the new subject and it will be added in your mark sheet.
31st July 2013, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir I can not give compartment exam in class 12 so sir can i fill improvement/private form or not pls tell fast sir
6th August 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i m not clear to my comp. in physic so can get the admession in any school or not
11th September 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

if some one fails in physics in compartment exam then can i fill the form as private canditate ? what is the fee structure
29th May 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

My daughter failed in 3 subjects in her 12th CBSE from Mumbai. Her school is saying that you have to give private exams as they will not entertain any failed child. I want to know what is the further procedure to re-appear for the exams. Whether she has to give all the five papers or she can give only three. Please help me to understand procedure, where to go, what to fill, and when will be the exams.
18th July 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I m 12th failure student from noida..so can i submit the private form from uttarakhand
6th August 2014, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am faling in 3 subjects can i give private exam
To clear my 12 in cbse board
8th May 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in two subject commerce and accounts. im willing to appear for attempt exam on june
what is the fee structure for matriculation board?
how should i apply for the exam
28th May 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i have failed in three subjects in the 12th ISCE board which are the centers i will be able to do my re exam i dont want to waste one year.please suggest were and how can i go ahead to finish my exams please reply to my mail id [email protected] thank you sir/madam
29th October 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How much amount is taken by the private schools for 12th cbse board registration ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?