22nd August 2012, 04:52 PM
snehal ambilduke

What is the fee structure of BDS college whose code is 342?

what is fees structure of bds college whose code is 342.....please tell me the fee

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  5. Detailed information and fee structure of BDS in Devi Ahilya College?
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  8. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  9. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
  10. Where should I take admission for MBBS/BDS course? What is the minimum fee structure?
  11. Detail information about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? What is the fee structure? How much rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  12. Can I get admission in any BDS college in Hyderabad after scoring 785 rank? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  14. What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?
  15. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  16. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  17. What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?
  18. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS? -- [New]
29th March 2016, 12:31 AM
motivation123
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of BDS college whose code is 342?

Sorry to say that your question is not clear there are more than 100 college their short form is known as BDS.

We are enclosed the all dental colleges in India state wise. With the help of this list you can ask clear question to this forum .

Please find the below attachments...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf list of dental colleges.pdf(779.8 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?