2nd March 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?

Dear Sir,

may i know the fee structure of BDS in kerala in detail ,dont avoid this question thinking as a short question ,hope you would reply to this question

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BDS course in Kerala?
  2. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  3. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
  5. Details about BDS course in Deccan Medical College of Hyderabad? Fee structure of it?
  6. Which are the CS government colleges in Kerala? What is the detailed fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  8. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  9. What is the BDS fee structure in Bangalore?
  10. Can I study BDS in Hyderabad if secured 23147 rank in EAMCET being an OC student? Fee expenses to study BDS? -- [New]
  11. Information about BDS course in Deccan college? What is the fee structure?
  12. Details about the BDS fee structure of Amrita Institute of Medical Science?
  13. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  14. What are the basic qualifications for BDS? What is the fee structure? I have completed my 12th standard course
  15. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  16. How to study visual communication after higher secondary course? Best colleges in Kerala in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for admission in MBBS/BDS in private college of COMEDK
  18. What is the fee structure of BDS in private dental college in Karnataka
11th May 2013, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?

hom much i have to pay for getting a seat in nri ?
11th August 2015, 09:43 AM
sai215

Re: What is the fee structure for BDS in Kerala?

Fee Structure : Amrita University BDS Admission 2015

Annual Tuition Fee - Rs. 4,50,000/- (Four Lacks Fifty Thousand Rupees )
Note:-----
1. Hostel fee, Mess, other Fees and Caution Deposit will be Extra
2. Fees mentioned above are at current levels.
13th June 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

After neet result what are the procedures for applying bds course in private college through
NRI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?