3rd June 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc Geology?

fees structure for bsc geology...Could u please tel me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc geology?
  2. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  3. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  4. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  5. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  8. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  9. Best universities in india for undergraduate geology? What is the fee structure in dollars
  10. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  13. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  15. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  16. Will I be able to do MSc Geology after completing BSc Geography or BSc Applied Science or BSc Geography?
  17. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  18. Books to be referred for IIT JAM Geology? I am pursuing BSc in Geology
7th May 2015, 03:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Geology?

Fee structure for BSc Geology..

FIRST YEAR.......2915

SECOND YEAR.......2335

THIRD YEAR...........2135

NAME OF COLLEGES

1. St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Mumbai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Fees: INR 15450

* Affiliation -Affiliated to University Of Pune (Indian University)

* Eligibility-
10+2 pass from Science Stream
7th June 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Please give me information about the fees required to read bsc (zoology) in du
7th June 2015, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Fees required for reading bsc in delhi university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?