14th February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing?

kindly tell me fee structure b.sc nursing

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  5. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  6. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  10. Can I do distance education MSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  12. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  13. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  14. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to do Bsc Nursing in correspondence from Bangalore after completing BUMS
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  17. Date and fee structure of BSc Nursing Exam of PGI Chandigarh?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
26th June 2015, 08:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing?

* ABOUT B.Sc NURSING COURSE

1. B. Sc nursing therefore provides great future prospects.

2. B. Sc Nursing is a course of duration of three years.

3. Candidate can join any health sector, after completing B. Sc like government hospitals, nursing homes, military, public sector medical departments etc.

4. Another option is that higher studies like the M. Sc nursing can also be pursued.

* Fee structure for BSc Nursing

1. Program Name = B Sc

2. First Inspection Fee = 100000.00

3. Annual Affiliation Fees = 10000.00

4. Re-Inspection / Enhancement of Seats = 15000.00

--B. Sc nursing is a great career option for anyone who wants to make a difference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?