17th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Aurum93

What is the fee structure for CS engineering (B.E)in Dayanand Sagar Institute Bangalore through CET and COMEDK?

fee structure For Cs engineering (B.E)in dayanand sagar institute bangalore through cet and comedk...........And even in MS Ramaih Institute and Reva Institute of Technology. Thank you.

11th July 2012, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CS engineering (B.E)in Dayanand Sagar Institute Bangalore through CET and COMEDK?

sir my ranking is 16825[CET] in engineering do i get seat to join your college and please tell the fee structure also
of your college[dayanandasagar of engineering]
29th July 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for CS engineering (B.E)in Dayanand Sagar Institute Bangalore through CET and COMEDK?

what is the college fee in dayanand sagar college of engineering
30th July 2012, 09:46 AM
abthar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurum93 View Post
fee structure For Cs engineering (B.E)in dayanand sagar institute bangalore through cet and comedk...........And even in MS Ramaih Institute and Reva Institute of Technology. Thank you.
hi

Dayand sagar institute, best institute to pursue our career in our country an done of the top leading college in bangalore.

Fees for cs/IT/ECE is regular fees what the other private college asking.

i.e tuition fees for engineering is 37500 per semester.
mode of selection is purely based on AIEEE marks,
ie.. purely merit basis..

hope this information helps you

All the best
17th May 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum cut off ranking for cs (B.E)
11th June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

iam frm ap ihave not attended the comdek exam so can i join in this college ihave 86% in our state board then ihave a chance to join
28th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

how much fee fr 1st yr BE of civil engineering ?
22nd July 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the annual COMEDK 2013 ee for BE Computer Science or Information science in Dayanand Sagar Academy of Technical education, Bangalore?
24th March 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for BE Aeronautical, what is the percentage for the seat in the dayanand college
2nd June 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
I have a 35000 rank in comedk exam will I get ne branch on
12th August 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tl me sir...wot is the fee structure of cs student for management qouta of 5th sem???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?