23rd March 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for MBA integrated course?

What is the fee structure followed for MBA integrated course? Can you please give me the information about the course and the next steps which I have to follow to get the admission. It will be really helpful if you can give the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any opportunity to get coaching for Integrated MSc? What is the fee structure?
  2. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Colleges/universities having integrated MSc Phd course in Physics? What is the fee structure
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  6. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
  7. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  8. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  9. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  10. Colleges organizing MSc, Ph.D integrated course in Physics with considerable fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  13. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  14. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  15. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  16. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  17. what's the fee structure of integrated M.Tech course in JNTU?
  18. Which are the best MBA colleges? What is the fee structure?
24th March 2016, 11:34 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for MBA integrated course?

Intergrated MBA is the 5 year duration course after completion of (10+2). For Admission , Entrance Exam is also conducted by university. Admission is done on tha basis of merit score.

Fee Structure of Integrated MBA
Generally fee for integrated MBA is Rs.80,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/- per annum. Activity Fees , Admission Fees , Exam Fees , Mess Fees , Hostel Fees are payable extra.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematics Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence
- Critical Reasoning
- General Knowledge

Universities Offering Integrated MBA
- Nirma University , Ahmedabad
- Goa University
- University of Mizoram
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Lucknow
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?