23rd March 2016, 08:44 PM
niku.shikhare

Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?

I m 40% visually handicapped.

I have done my hsc.
I have certificate of 40% visually handicap n.also.cast certificate of sc,so can I.know that can I m eligible for govt job,if I m eligible then how can I apply for job...????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Government jobs for 40% visually challenged person and after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get government job if I have scored 75% in Commerce post graduation and visually challenged?
  3. Is there any concession given for visually challenged passengers in train travel?
  4. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  5. Can 40% Visually Handicapped get government jobs?
  6. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? She has passed Madhyamik
  7. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  8. Best government jobs for physically challenged zoologist candidate?
  9. List of government jobs a visually handicapped (40%) can get? she has passed madhyamik
  10. Career in finance for visually challenged persons?
  11. What are the various benefits Government gives to physically challenged students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the jobs offered in railways for physically challenged candidates?
  13. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  14. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  15. Can a 13% visually handicapped person apply for government jobs? How to consider 13% disability in government jobs?
  16. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  18. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
24th March 2016, 11:27 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get government jobs if I am 40% visually challenged?

There are numerous jobs available in government sector & various posts in every department.

You have not mentioned here that for which job/exam you are asking for the relaxation in percentage in education qualification for applying for the exam.

Relaxation in percentage for SC candidates in government jobs.

Relaxation of 5% in percentage.

Minimum marks should be 45 to 50% for SC candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?