9th May 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?

what is the fees of doing hotel management ? And which collages are best.what is the requirement of gotel management?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  2. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  3. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  4. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Hotel management course details, fee structure and expected salary after completion of course?
  6. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  9. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  12. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  13. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course?
  14. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  15. Which are the colleges in Maharashtra for Hotel Management? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  18. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
22nd August 2012, 04:44 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?

Fees for doing Hotel Management in GOVT IHM COLLEGES IS around rs 2 lakhs for the three year course
This excludes your personal expenses, books etc

the best colleges for doing Hotel management is IHM mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata etc
To get admission in these colleges you ahve to sit in the entrance exams conducted by National Council.
This exam will be held in april exah year
Eligibilty to sit in this exam is 12th pass with age not more than 22 years
9th December 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of Hotel Management? Which are the colleges and what is the requirement for hotel management?

m 10th fail student can i do course at national institute of hotel management
7th February 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

how to admisson 12th appearing
23rd April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

how mucch salary get after hotel manegment..
27th June 2013, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

can I go for hotel management ..after completeting my intermediate
4th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in 10th i want do i hotel management can i do after 10th which exam important to addimissoon of hotel management
4th April 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best between government and private collage of hotel manegmant
5th June 2014, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Here, i was gone to university in my city, nw I'm double minded 4m which site i do it complete, central uni. Or private.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?