2nd February 2013, 08:35 PM
jntiu

What is the fee structure of KMC MBBS course Manipal and Mangalore?

fee structure of kmc mbbs course manipal and manglore.....please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Manipal enat cut off mark mbbs: manipal or mangalore KMC -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 137/240?
  3. Any chance for admission in Manipal or Mangalore KMC for MBBS course after scoring 167/240 in MBBS entrance? What was the cutoff marks of last year?
  4. Can I get admission in in KMC medical college, Mangalore after scoring 163/240 in manipal entrance test?
  5. What is the date of entrance examination of KMC Manipal?
  6. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal?
  7. What is the fee structure for doing MBBS course in Mangalore Medical College? Which is the best and cheap college in Mangalore?
  8. Is KMC Mangalore a Government Colleges or Private College? Procedure for getting admission into MBBS course?
  9. How to take admission in MMBS in KMC?
  10. Can I get admission in Manipal university of Mangalore for MBBS seat after giving MHTCET exam?
  11. Possibilities of getting a seat in KMC after scoring 143/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance?
  12. How may I get admission in MBBS KMC Manipal? I've scored 164/240 in online Manipal UGET
  13. What is the criteria of getting admission in KMC? Fee structure for the same? Is it possible to get admission in KMC through donation?
  14. Free MBBS seat in KMC after 195 out of 240 in Manipal OET?
  15. Which seat will I get in KMC Mangalore and Manipal after scoring 1183 rank in MD/MS entrance?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS session of Kasturba medical college Manipal? -- [New]
  17. Do I stand a chance for admission in MBBS course in KMC after scoring 142/240 in Manipal entrance exam?
  18. How to take admission in KMC Manipal?
10th March 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of KMC MBBS course Manipal and Mangalore?

What is the fee structure of KMC Manipal
11th March 2013, 11:13 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The fee structure for KMC MBBS course in Manipal is as follows:

For first Sem RM 33,000

For Second Sem RM 30,000

All the best.
27th January 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

is the fee structure same for joining mbbs course in manipal if we join it through kcet.
22nd September 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

sir, my budget 40 lakh .so tell me best mbbs colege under 40 lakh price
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?