2nd April 2014, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?

after passing bba degree what are the fee structure for llb 3 year alone and also tell me about the total semesters in 3 years llb.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fee structure for LLB 5 years course?
  3. Procedure and Fee structure to do LLB course having passed HS?
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  5. How to take admission for LLB? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  7. Fee structure for LLB course? Best colleges for this course in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  8. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  10. Detailed fee structure of B.A LLB course of PURC?
  11. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  12. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  13. How much is the fee for LLB 3 years course?
  14. What is the procedure to take admission in LLB 3 years programme? What is the fee structure of 3 years programme in IGNOU
  15. Fee structure for LLB course? Best Colleges for this course in Delhi and Ghaziabad?
  16. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  17. What is the fee structure for B.A LLB in Nehru?
  18. What is the total course fee for the LLB course?
3rd April 2014, 04:26 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?

Government College Fees Structure :-

Eligibility Criteria :-

-->> The candidate must have a completed Intermediate from a recognized School or equivalent qualification.
-->> Any discipline candidate can apply for this examination.
-->> The candidate must have a minimum 17 years.
-->> The candidate must have a minimum 50-60% Marks(5% relaxation is applicable for reserved categories).
25th December 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc-ll (zoo. honours)my economical condition is not well.My husband is unemployed.We depend on our family.I Want to study llb course.What I do?
13th October 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.A final year. ours economical condition is not good.but I want to study 3years LLB course.there for pleas give information about the 3 years LLB course.
8th May 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can you please give me the details of Fee Structure of LLB from allahabad University, I need the detail fee structure of all three year course of LLB
30th January 2017, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in B.A. political science. Am I eligible for doing LLB?
9th May 2017, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

I have recently completed b.com degree from OU then what i have to do to do llb degree
9th May 2017, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2010 (in b.sc.), from faizabad university, may I able for llb 3 years admission, please give me reply fast sir/mam
23rd June 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can you please give me the details of Fee Structure of LLB from pune University, I need the detail fee structure of all three year course of LLB
31st July 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I will complete my graduation in 2019 (in b.com)from mg university.may i able for llb 3 years admission.please give me the reply soon sir/madam
4th August 2019, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my b. Com then I can do llb in ignou for distance mode. Can you help me and guide me please.
9th November 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 50 years old. Can I study law in West Bengal of India?
13th December 2020, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am b.com student i am eligible to study the llb
28th October 2022, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MPhill in economics 2019 from pune University but now I want to do LLB request to you to provide breif discription regarding the age criteria.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?