11th July 2013, 03:08 PM
preeti .thakur

What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University

hey i just want to knw the fee structre of mca in panjab university semesterwise

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  2. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year under Panjab University? What is the date of admission?
  4. Where can I get private M.A Hindi from Panjab University application form? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  5. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ?
  6. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  7. Fee structure for MCA course in LPU?
  8. Fee structure for MCA course in Bangalore University? What syllabus to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  9. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  10. Eligibility and Fee structure for MCA course in SRM university?
  11. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  13. MCA 5th semester syllabus and previous years exams paper of Panjab Technical University, Jalandhar
  14. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  15. How much percentage is required for admission to MCA in Jadavpur University? What is the fee structure for MCA course?
  16. Can I do MCA 3rd year from MDU? What is the fee structure of the same?
  17. Fee structure for MCA course in Ranchi University and Karim City College Jamshedpur?
  18. List of top 10 MCA colleges or universities in European countries? Scope, fee structure and salary expectation after completing MCA? -- [New]
6th May 2015, 08:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. It is post graduate course in Computer Applications.

The tuition fee for all semesters of MCA is same. There is some extra charges taken in semester one of MCA.

Semester I fee details:

>>Tuition fee: Rs 30000

>>Development Fund fee: Rs 4300

>>Student related fee: Rs 2700

>>Security fee(Refundable): Rs 8000

>>Other fee: Rs 1600

>>University related fee: Rs 1150.

For all rest semesters, tuition fee, development fee and student related fee is taken as same and no security fee is taken.

The fee is to be paid within seven days of start of each semester except first semester.

For more details about fee structure, Click here .
15th May 2015, 01:48 AM
saibaban

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University

hallo sir

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. It is post graduate course in Computer Applications.

The tuition fee for all semesters of MCA is same. There is some extra charges taken in semester one of MCA.

Semester I fee details:

>>Tuition fee: Rs 30000

>>Development Fund fee: Rs 4300

>>Student related fee: Rs 2700

>>Security fee(Refundable): Rs 8000

>>Other fee: Rs 1600

>>University related fee: Rs 1150.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?