21st July 2013, 09:11 PM
SPRIHA YA

How can I apply for IIT 2nd year B.Tech?

should i apply for iit 2nd year b.tech as i this year i have not got selected in iit & took admission in private college for 1st year

5th May 2015, 10:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IIT 2nd year B.Tech?

No, there is no such provision in Indian Institute of technology to get admission in second year after pursuing first year of engineering from a private institute.

This facility is available in colleges under same university where you can get transferred into other engineering college after pursuing first year of engineering if you meet the eligibility criteria of that college and seats must be vacant.

In order to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology, you will have to clear the Joint Entrance test.

This exam has two stages:

>>JEE Mains

>>JEE Advanced.

Your performance in both stages along with 10+2% will decide whether you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Technology in IIT or not.
15th May 2015, 01:49 AM
saibaban

Default Re: How can I apply for IIT 2nd year B.Tech?

hi frnd

No,

there is no such provision in Indian Institute of technology to get admission in second year after pursuing first year of engineering from a private institute.

This facility is available in colleges under same university where you can get transferred into other engineering college after pursuing first year of engineering if you meet the eligibility criteria of that college and seats must be vacant.

In order to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology, you will have to clear the Joint Entrance test.

This exam has two stages:

==>>JEE Mains

==>>JEE Advanced.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?