4th April 2013, 03:19 PM
M S PUNEKAR

What is the fee structure for MD in Maharastra private college for payment seat?

Fees structure for md (ayu) in maharashtra pvt.colleges
for payment seat

Related Questions:
  1. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  2. Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?
  3. Is it possible to get MBS seat in any medical college in Maharashtra?
  4. What is the fee structure for LAWCET?
  5. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  7. Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  9. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  11. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  13. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  14. How to do MBBS in private section which offer direct admission? What is the fee structure?
  15. Fee structure of private MBBS seat in Deccan Medical College?
  16. Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka?
  17. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  18. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?