5th November 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?

Plz,send me the full list of private ayurved pg colleges in the m.p. ,maharastra and karnataka with fee stucture.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private MD/MS Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure? What is the admission time?
  2. List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  3. Information about private PG Ayurveda colleges in Maharashtra and Karnataka along with fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. List of private colleges of PG Ayurveda in Karnataka? Fee structure of the courses?
  5. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery? -- [New]
  6. List of private MD Ayurveda Colleges?
  7. List of Private colleges offering MD in Ayurveda in Kerala? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  10. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  11. Are there any vacant seats in Stri Avam Parsuti Vibhag PG Ayurveda in any private college in Karnataka and Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of government Ayurveda Colleges in Maharashtra which have post graduate courses in Ayurveda?
  13. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka colleges for 2B category in government and private colleges
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in private colleges in Maharashtra and Karnatka?
  16. fee structure of private medical colleges in karnataka state? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the best option for private colleges within Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
16th February 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?

kindly inform me the fee detail of mbbs with no hiden amount (of recognised pvt. colleges only)
2nd March 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Private Ayurveda PG colleges in MP, Maharashtra and Karnataka? What is the fee structure?

Plz,send me the full list of private ayurved pg(prasooti & stree rog ) colleges in the m.p. ,maharastra and karnataka with fee stucture.[/QUOTE]

send me on my email id - [email protected]
11th August 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to persue MD Ayurveda, from the private colleges situated in MP or Chhattisgarh, so please tell me about the admission procedure & fee structure as soon as possible, i've completed BAMS in 2009, waiting for your reply.Avinash Rai (07499555951).
26th September 2012, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me procedure and fees in ayurved MD in maharashtra
24th January 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me procedure and fees in private ayurved colleges in mp
27th August 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Please send list of ag.bsc colleges in india with fee structure my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?