19th June 2011, 08:25 PM
azeezulla basha

Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?

sir,
I scored 87 marks in lawcet 2011 and my rank is 910.Will I get free seat in any of the colleges.I belong to s.v.university area. can I opt for s.k.university,anantapur law colleges for free seat if available.If I don't get free seat, what is the fee structure in private colleges. with regards.

M.A.Basha

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for LAWCET?
  2. Top law colleges in which I can get after scoring 30 rank in Lawcet? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get a government seat after scoring 65 marks in LAWCET under BC-D community?
  4. What is the monthly fees of medical college? -- [New]
  5. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  6. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  8. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  9. Is it possible to get government quota after scoring 80% in 12th and 155 cutoff marks? Should I go for private colleges? Fee structure for various universities?
  10. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  11. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  12. Is there any difference in fee between government and private colleges? What is the fee for M.Pharmacy seat in government colleges?
  13. Information about medical seat availability? What is the fee structure of private medical colleges in Hyderabad, Karnataka and Chennai
  14. Will I be able to get a seat in any NIT after scoring 46 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges?
  16. Fee structure in private deemed and minority colleges? How government can help minority student to cover this fees?
  17. Fee structure of government and private colleges for BPT course?
  18. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
9th September 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?

last time how many medical free seat.
6th June 2016, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a free seat in any of the colleges after scoring 87 marks in LAWCET? What is the fee structure in private colleges?

i have backed 1193 rank scoring 51 marks in TS LAWCET 2016 will i get a seat?
15th July 2017, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

My rank is 147 and i secured 65 marks in aplawcet 2017 can i get seat in good university in guntur and i belong to OC. what will will be my fee structure can u please let me knoww
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?