26th August 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MSc electronics for 1st year and 2nd year

How the fee structure of MSc (electronics) for 1st and 2nd year ?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  2. How should I study my 2nd year in college of Madhurai or Thirunelveli district? I am studying MSc electronics
  3. Past 5 years question papers of MSc Maths 1st year and 2nd year
  4. How to get entry into Air-Force after passing B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communications)
  5. Syllabus for the entrance exam of Delhi School of Economics? Books to be referred for the exam?
  6. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Sc? Fee structure for this course? How to apply for this?
  7. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Can I get fee reimbursed in 2nd year without applying for it in 1st year?
  9. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  10. Am I eligible to do ICWA having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology and 1st year of MBA course in Finance? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. Fee structure of B.Tech 1st year in private college of UPTU? Limitation for fee concession? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much is the 1st year B.Tech Fee structure in IITs?
  13. What is the fee structure for 1st year B.Tech?
  14. Scholarships for MCA 2nd year girl student? -- [New]
  15. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  16. How much fee is required to be paid for 1st year of intermediate? Any concession for ST student?
  17. Fee structure of BIET Jhansi 1st year B.Tech EC branch?
  18. What is the fee structure of SCB medical college for 1st year admission
3rd June 2017, 02:36 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MSc electronics for 1st year and 2nd year

M.Sc. Electronics or Master of Science in Electronics is a postgraduate Electronics course. The duration of this course is four years.

For Master of Science in Electronics course applicants should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. The fee structure of MSc electronics for 1st year and 2nd year are given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

** First year = Rs 27000/-.

** Second year = About Rs 26,500/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?