15th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I study my 2nd year in college of Madhurai or Thirunelveli district? I am studying MSc electronics

hello sir ,
I am studying M.Sc Electronics in St.Joseph art&science college,Trichi.
now i complete my 1st year successfully with out aerier in this academic year.
I would like to study my 2nd year in anyone college of madurai or thirunelveli district depend on my family situation.so i do for that.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Com CA through correspondence? I am studying in 2nd year B.Com
  2. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  3. How to study ECE or CSE in government engineering college in Madhurai District at top level after passing diploma computer engineering? My cutoff score is 96.66
  4. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  6. Can I get any scholarship after studying B.Tech 1st year in Gayatri college?
  7. How can I do MSc 2nd year after doing MSc Chemistry 1st year from college under Punjab University
  8. What is the next step after MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best universities and colleges for MSc electronics? I am studying BSc electronics
  10. Can I do M.Tech while studying 2nd year MSc in general chemistry?
  11. How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?
  12. Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?
  13. How can I shift to another college? I'm studying B.Tech 2nd year in Chaitanya engineering college
  14. How can I get into NASA while studying in B.Tech 2nd year(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  15. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible to study MSc Statistics after studying B.Pharmacy final year
  17. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  18. Possibility to change college under WBUT if studying B.Tech(CE) through lateral entry?
15th May 2019, 02:19 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I study my 2nd year in college of Madhurai or Thirunelveli district? I am studying MSc electronics

You should study by your books or you can study online. Various videos are available on youtube on any concept of any subject. So stop asking these silly questions just start studying and stop making excuses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?