9th August 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?

What is the fees structure of the course- M.Sc. zoology in Calcutta University?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  2. Required percentage of marks to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  4. Fee structure of MSc Zoology course?
  5. What is the fee structure for MSc Zoology correspondence course?
  6. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  7. Where to pursue my M.Phil zoology after completing M.Sc zoology from Gharwal university?
  8. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  9. Which are the subjects in which I can pursue my MSc? List of universities in which I can take admission on the basis of marks through capitation fee? Should I go abroad to pursue my MSc?
  10. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  13. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  14. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc? -- [New]
  15. How may I get the information like admission procedure, fee structure, and entrance exam date for M.Sc course with fishery stream in Andhra university? I am B.Sc zoology graduate from Orissa
  16. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  17. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  18. Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?
9th August 2015, 11:01 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?

Fee structure of MSc zoology in calcutta university

Tution fee per month- Rs 100 per month

Admission fee
Rs 100
Session charge
Rs 44 per year
Library fee Rs 400
for 2 years,
Laboratory fee
Rs 60,
Exam. fee for
Part-I Rs 130 &
Part –II Rs 100

Student in take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?