11th May 2012, 08:16 PM
Ssumaid48

What is the fee structure for NDA exam? From where to get the form?

Sir, i want to know about fee of nda exam and form details.....please inform me

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for the NDA exam? Details about the form sale?
  2. Who all can download the application form for NDA? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the fee structure for upcoming NDA entrance exam?
  4. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  5. Availability of form, date of exam and fee structure for female candidates?
  6. List of Residential CBSE schools located in Hyderabad and Vijayawada(A.P)? What's the fee structure for the same? How should I prepare from 5th std for joining NDA
  7. What is the fee structure for NDA coaching programme?
  8. What is the fee structure for NDA exam?
  9. What is the fee structure for NDA entrance exam?
  10. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  11. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  12. What is the form fee and registration fee for CA-CPT exam? Which books to be referred?
  13. What is the fee structure for GDC? I am from M.Com
  14. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to fill and deposit the fee for Haryana PMT? Fee structure for MBBS course in Pt. BD medical college?
  16. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  17. When can we get the BISTAT exam form? Fee structure of it? Details about reservation of seats?
  18. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan? -- [New]
6th June 2012, 11:36 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for NDA exam? From where to get the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssumaid48 View Post
Sir, i want to know about fee of nda exam and form details.....please inform me
NDA Stands for National Defence Academy Examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Twice in a year .

>>Indian Army
>>Indian Navy
>>Indian Air force

Eligibility Criteria :-

For Indian Army :- Aspirant should have passed HSC with any discipline of reputed Institution or equivalent qualification .

For Indian Navy :- Aspirant should have passed HSC with with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects of a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification .

For Indian Air force :- Aspirant should have passed HSC with with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects of a reputed Institution or equivalent qualification .

NDA Exam Pattern :-

Age limits and Marital Status :-

Aspirant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and must not have attained the age of 19 years ( i.e born not earlier than 2nd July , 1994 and not later than 1st January , 1997 are eligible ) , there is no relation for reserved categories . Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination .

Details About Application :-

The fees of this examination is 50 /- (excepting SC/ST candidates ) , the application forms are available in online mode . There is no offline mode . Online mode application was already closed on 04/06/12 . So , you can't apply for this examination wait for next notification .

Physical Standards :-

Official Website :- www.upsc.gov.in
6th June 2012, 11:57 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

NDA entrance exam eligibility criteria:-
You should be minimum 12 pass out
age limit-16.5-19 yrs
you should be an unmarried citizen of india

Exam pattern:-
paper i is mathematics of 300 marks
paper ii is the general ability divided into two parts:-
part A is english of 200 marks
part B is general knowledge of 400 marks
so total 900 marks

Then there is the interview session which will yield you more marks

For more information you can log onto this website:-
www.upsc.gov.in
21st November 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know fee of nda form
22nd November 2013, 07:02 AM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

>>12th passed from recognized school

>>You must have physics and maths in your 12th class

>>Your age must lies in betwen 16.5-19 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?