30th April 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for NRI in DTU? Is it 5000$ per year or per semester?

what is the fees structure for NRI in DTU? is it 5000$ per year or per semester?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for NRI in DTU? Is it 5000$ per year or per semester?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Can I get admission in B.E.(CSE) in Vellore if secured 13138 General rank in VITEEE? -- [New]
  4. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  5. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  6. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks in DTU?
  7. What is the SAT 2 cutoff marks for DTU?
  8. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
  9. Which is the best medical college? Total number of NRI seats? What is the fee structure? Cutoff marks for admission in NRI quota?
  10. Am I eligible for regular engineering? Fee structure for Non-NRI quota?
  11. Course fee and counselling fee for kiit? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  13. Fee structure of Prestige International School for NRI student?
  14. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  15. Are NRI students allowed for EAMCET? What is the selection criteria? How much is the fee structure for NRI students in Medical Colleges?
  16. What is the fee structure for NRI student in RVCE and BMSCE for E&C engineering
  17. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  18. How may I do get fee structure of DY Patil medical college? How can I avail NRI Quota for admission?
13th August 2012, 10:36 PM
ad55

Default Re: What is the fee structure for NRI in DTU? Is it 5000$ per year or per semester?

my dear friend the fee for NRI in DTU is $ 7000 per year and rest of the details you can check from th pdf file given below
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12._GUIDE_LINES_FOR_NRI__FN__PIO.pdf(218.5 KB, 277 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?