17th December 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for various IT courses?

I want to know the fee structure for varios IT cources

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for M.COM courses?
  2. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  3. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  4. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  5. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  6. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Universities offering B.Ed courses? Fee structure of these universities?
  9. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.E course in government college?
  11. Courses available in VIT their Fee Structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses available in IFBI and their fee structure?
  13. What is the fee structure of Journalist courses after graduation?
  14. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  15. What is the fee structure for distance learning courses? Are there any scholarships available?
  16. B.Com courses available at DU and their fee structure for 4 years program? Low fee colleges in North and South campus? Will bank provide education loan for studying B.Com? -- [New]
  17. Fee structure in IIST course? How many semesters are included in these courses?
  18. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
8th May 2015, 12:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for various IT courses?

Fee structure for various IT courses.

- B.D.S. = 3,85,000/-

- M.B.B.S. = 7,90,000/-

- B.P.T = 75,000/-

- B.Sc. Nursing = 75,000/-

- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing = 50,000/-

- Physiotherapy M.P.T. = 85,000/-

- M.Sc Nursing = 75,000/-

- M.Sc Public Health = 50,000/-

- B.Sc + M.Sc Integrated Medical Biotechnology = 50,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?