29th July 2012, 01:15 PM
SHILPABAN

What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?

What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses?
When Do the courses commence and what is the Requirement for admission.
Do they conduct an entrance exam?
What is the fee structure for the full time B.Ed courses?
Which colleges offer correspondence courses in B.ed, and what is the requirement for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can a B.Tech. student apply for B.Ed. Course?
  3. How can I do B.Ed after doing MBA through distance learning? I have done graduation from Rajasthan University
  4. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  5. Can I do hotel management after doing 2 years in engineering diploma?
  6. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  7. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  8. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  9. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  10. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  11. Best Marine engineering colleges of South India? What is the selection procedure and the fee structure? Courses that are offered?
  12. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA? -- [New]
  14. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  15. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  16. Fee structure for Full time Course in Pipe Line Designing?
  17. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  18. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
28th November 2017, 10:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?

List of Colleges Offer B.ED (Bachelor of Education) course in Ranchi:-
  1. Manrekhan Mahto B.ED College.
  2. JD National B.ED College.
  3. RTC B.ED College.
  4. Ranchi Women’s College.
  5. Ranchi University.
  6. Fatma Teachers Training College.
  7. Bethesda Women Teachers Training B.ED College.
  8. Aditya Prakash Jalan Teachers Training College.
  9. ST. Xavier College.
So these above mentioned are some reputed colleges in Ranchi offer B.ED course. Here below are details regarding fee structure for B.ED course:-

Fee Structure for B.ED Course:- The average fee structure for B.ED course is from Rs:- 77,000/ to Rs:- 85,000/- per year.

Eligibility Condition for B.ED Course:-

- Minimum qualification required to apply for B.ED course is bachelor degree in Science, Commerce, Arts stream from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

- To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted in month of June – July by state government organizations as well as by independent educational institutes.

- Duration of B.ED course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?