17th March 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?

sir/madam
i have done diploma in computer application(DCA) and want to do corrospondence BCA.kindly guide m.i have passed B.com with pass class.what are the fees,colleges of this course in mumbai and how many years of course it is.

Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  3. Can I do BSc Computer Science through correspondence after diploma in computer engineering? What is the duration?
  4. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  5. When is the B.Ed correspondence entrance exam? What is the fees and duration for B.Ed correspondence
  6. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  7. Duration and fee structure of ICWA course through correspondence?
  8. After diploma in compute engineering can I do correspondence in BSc Computer Science? What is the duration of it?
  9. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  10. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA from Pune University? -- [New]
  11. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the fees and course duration?
  12. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  13. Can I do my B.Tech from IGNOU after diploma in computer engineering?
  14. Is it possible for me to do BCA course after completion of diploma in Computer engineering?
  15. Can i join BCA after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? Duration of this course?
  16. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  17. What is the age limit, qualification and fees asked for doing Licentiate diploma course?
  18. Guidelines, fees and duration of Diploma in Civil Draftmen?
8th July 2012, 08:37 AM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?

dear student,
correspondance bca course duration is 3 years because all bachlor degree duration has 3 years and the correspondence bca fee structure is 10,000 to 15,000 in mumbai city for more information visit on sites for correspondence colleges in mumbai.
11th July 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees to do correspondence BCA? I am a diploma computer applications student? What is the duration of the course?

Is there any enterence exam to do bca in coppersponedence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?