29th October 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?

Hello
I Have completed my diploma in computer science and engineering
and I want to study BCA in distance .
So can i know the duration , eligiblity and
fee structure for BCA in IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  2. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  4. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to do B.Ed after completing BCA from MDU with 70%?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  7. What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?
  8. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  9. Procedure for admission in IGNOU in BCA course? Fee structure of each semester of BCA?
  10. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. What is the fee structure of IGNOU?
  13. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  14. Fee structure and Duration for Testing course after completion of BCA? What will be the scope of this course?
  15. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. What is the process for BCA course from IGNOU? What is the fee structure at IGNOU
  18. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2014, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?

For BCA from IGNOU you just need 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. If you are a 10+2 candidates, then you must have studied Maths as a subject and passed with at least 50% marks.

Fee Structure: Rs. 5,100/- For Ist Semester (Rs. 100 in addition to Rs. 5,000 as Registration charges) and Rs. 5,000/- Per Semester for Second Semester Onwards

For more information about BCA from IGNOU Contact Student Support Centre Phone. 011-29572513, Email: [email protected]

For prospectus visit this link IGNOU BCA Prospectus
5th November 2020, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?

I got 52 percent marks in 12th. Am I eligible for bca.
5th March 2021, 04:21 PM
Maahi14

Eligibility criteria to apply for BCA in IGNOU is 10+2 or its equivalent degree. It's a 3 years course.
Fees of BCA course is Rs. 40,200.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?