28th May 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?

Which are the govt or govt aided colgs in uttar pradesh offering bca course? What are the fee structure?admission criteria, elligibility, placement?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the government aided colleges of B.Ed in UP? What is the fee structure?
  2. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  3. Am I eligible for BCA and what is the eligibility criteria? What is the fee structure for government colleges?
  4. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the government colleges along with their fee structure offering BCA course?
  7. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  8. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and placement details of those colleges?
  9. Fees for PGDCA course from any mid range institute?
  10. Fee structure of government aided ayurveda medical colleges in Kerala?
  11. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  12. All B.Sc courses fee structure at Bhavans Vivekananda Degree college? What is meant by government aided fees?
  13. What are the government aided colleges offering B.Ed in Chennai
  14. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  15. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  16. Details of government colleges in Bangalore? Names of colleges and their fee structure?
  17. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  18. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
10th May 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?

Fee structure of tn govt. Aided medical colleges ?
30th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the government or government aided colleges in UP that are offering BCA course? Fee structure, admission criteria, and placement details?

sir I am fe mel condidate in b.ed entrance examination ,2013, my genera rank is 5328 can I get amission in b.ed 2013 in k.n.p.g college gyanpur bhadohil
30th May 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

my general rank in joint entrance examination b.ed 2013 result is 5328 what will be my femel category rank
11th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I'M PASS IN STD-12TH.WHAT IS THE FEE OF GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR BCA.
14th November 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in government college of bca. please tell me best government colleges of bca
3rd June 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to know the list of the government colleges in kerala along with their fee structure please... Reply fast my e-mail id is [email protected]
16th May 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know fees structure for BCA in government college as my percentage is 72% in PCMC= As my family having low income please help me by less fee structure colleges.my email id [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?