18th September 2012, 11:53 AM
Posts: n/a

How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college

Hello sir,
I am experienced BE (CS) (firt class) graduate, I want join as lecturer in Government engineering college,or aided engineering college.
So please guide me.


Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  3. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  5. How to get a job of as Lecturer in a senior college on the basis of my engineering degree?
  6. How to join government engineering college as lecturer? I have completed M.E
  7. Will I get admission in a government engineering college or aided college in Kerala after scoring 231 marks in KEAM engineering
  8. Am I eligible for lecturer in government aided college in Tamilnadu? I am having Ph.D in Economics
  9. Lists of aided engineering college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  12. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  13. Can I do M.A. in Maths from government aided inter college?
  14. Am I eligible for lecturer in any engineering college after completing MCA
  15. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  16. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  17. Can I get admission in any government or aided college for M.E/M.Tech after scoring 26 in TANCET?
  18. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
17th December 2012, 07:19 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 15,774
Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college

Masterís degree in engineering preferred for the lecturer position in government colleges. You need to pursue M.Tech/M.E degree from any of the recognized educational institutions. Also you need to qualify NET. Minimum 55% marks in PG are required to attend NET. NET qualified candidates can also apply for Asst professor job profiles.
26th May 2013, 10:28 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college

what will be yhe vaccancy per year
27th May 2013, 06:46 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,215
Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college

Unfortunately you can not apply for lectureship in any government college untill completed Post graduation which in this case will be Master of Technology. The lecturers are selected for government colleges through entrance exam called National Eligibility Test (NET).

You will have to clear this entrance exam for which it is necessary to have post graduation degree. Candidates who do not have post graduation degree are not allowed to appear for the National Eligibility Test.

You can apply for lectureship in private colleges but they too prefer M.Tech graduates. You may be selected on temprorily basis but to get full time lectureship job in engineeering college, it is recommeded to complete post graduation degree.

Therefore in my opinion you should complete post graduation. After which you can apply for the National Eligibility Test.

NET Eligibility

1. The applicant must be Indian citizen.

2. A post graduation degree in any discipline.

3. Minimum of 55 percent should be secured in post graduation.

4. SC/ST should be able to secure 50 percent to appear for NET.

5. It is possible for final year students to appear for NET.

6. However on condition that they will be percentage criteria and submit degree in 2 years.

7. There is no limit to appear for the exam for any category student.

8. Age limit for JRF is 28 years.

9. Age limit is relaxed to 31 for OBC.

10. It is further relaxed to 33 years for SC/ST.

11. The minimum age to apply for lectureship in 19 years.

12. There is no upper age limit for lectureship.
Reply With Quote
25th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college

i have completed BE(cse) by pursuing 71% agregate....can i get any lecturer job in either pu clg or engineering clg with out applying for M.tech?? wt s d procedure??
Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges? 23 21st October 2015 09:07 PM
How to apply for TRB for the post of lecturer in Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required? 19 21st October 2012 02:27 PM
Documents need to submit to apply for M.Sc. Maths? Is it possible to become a lecturer after doing M.Sc.? Required percentage to become a lecturer? 2 21st April 2012 10:10 PM
Is TRB exam for Lecturer Post? Qualification required to appear for the exam? 24 29th November 2011 11:35 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: