22nd July 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of government college of BSc Science in Gujarat?

what is fees in govt college of bsc sci in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of Gujarat? I have scored 71.2% in 12th science
  3. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  4. Best government college of microbiology for BSc in Kolkata?
  5. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  6. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing?
  7. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which subject should be selected by commerce student in GPSC exam?
  9. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the colleges offering B.Com along with cutoffs of last year?
  12. Jobs in forensic science in Gujarat?
  13. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  14. Government approved colleges in Gujrat offering B.E (Mechanical)?
  15. Which are the government and self finance colleges in Gujarat to pursue Automobile Engineering?
  16. Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?
  17. Entrance exams to appear to get a government college in Gujarat for M.Pharm course?
  18. How much is the fee for the BCA course?
16th April 2016, 12:26 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the fees of government college of BSc Science in Gujarat?

Here you haven't mentioned the desired college and there are so many colleges in Gujarat so, tell how can I tell you about the fee structure?
Please be specific next time

In that case i would like to suggest you just visit the desired college. Buy a prospectus from their office because you will get all the information about the college in the prospectus like fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?