22nd January 2012, 07:52 PM
iSagar

Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?

Hi, i'm Sagar Patil, now i'm studying in 12th science. I want to do Bsc animation after 12th. So please suggest me a good government college providing this course in Pune city. And also let me know the fees structure for that.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of the government colleges providing BSc in Animation? What is the fee structure in Delhi and Noida?
  2. List of the government colleges providing degree in Animation in India?
  3. Fee structure for B.Sc in Animation? Is there any government institute which offers this course?
  4. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc without Computer Application? List of colleges with good placement facility?
  5. Fee structure of UPSEE government colleges? Is BSc from DU a good option?
  6. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  8. Details of colleges providing Fine Arts in Pune?
  9. How much is the fee for BSc in Animation? Are there any government seats? How to apply for government seats?
  10. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
  11. Information about fee structure for admission in BSc in the animation course?
  12. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Government Colleges of Pune?
  13. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee structure for MBBS and BDS in pune at government or private colleges?
  16. Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?
  17. Which are the animation government institutes in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
12th April 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?

hi my name is krushna
Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?
30th May 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good government colleges in Pune providing BSc Animation after 12th? What is the fee structure?

what is the last date of submission of form in govt animation collage
10th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of form in BSc govern. college in pune as biotech. subject?
13th June 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what does the admission test for animation include??
13th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top animation institutes in Pune:-

Anibrain XDI
BIG Animation Infotainment & Media School (BIG AIMS)
CADLine INDIA Learn from Masters
CDAC Pune
Dhiyoh International School of Design (DISD)
Indian Academy of Digital Arts & Science Pvt. Ltd (IADAS)
Gurumantra
27th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for bfa animation at jnafa masab tank hyderabad ap
4th January 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

i want study b.sc animation in india sir....which degree is best indian or international ?
21st March 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for B.Sc. animation after passing Diploma In Computer Engineering?
Which are best colleges in Pune for animation?
Which One has Least Fee?
4th March 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my name is ajay jadhav I am in XII th please tell about gov. Colleges for animation....
Thank u.
12th May 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to carrier in animation after 12th please give me good goverment clg in Pune and its fee structure
1st September 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the government college in pune after 12th .& fees structer which month held entr.ance exam. Thank you l am pranita
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?