14th May 2011, 08:53 PM
ramjigosia

Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?

Sir,
My son get B group merit 90.57 12th science in gujrat board.I want to admit him gujarat governmental medical college for MBBS.where and when do I get admission form?and then atfer...?
My son is in SEBC caste.
Pl give me other useful details.
With kind regards,
-Ramji

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  3. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  4. How to get admission in Gujarat State medical college after scoring 90% in board of HP? Where can I get admission form?
  5. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  6. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  7. Can I apply for GUJCET to get admission in Gujarat Government Medical colleges? -- [New]
  8. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  9. Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?
  10. Number of seat alloment in Tamilnadu Government Medical College and Community Wise Details?
  11. Percentage required for Maharashtra student to take admission in Gujarat Government Medical College?
  12. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  13. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  14. Is there any difficulty to get admission in any Medical or Engineering college for 12th ISC student in Gujarat?
  15. How many seats are there for CBSE student in Government College of Medical in Gujarat?
  16. Am I eligible for Gujrat Government Medical College and How to get the application form?
  17. Will I get admission in government college in Next Allotment after scoring 44744 rank in engineering entrance examination?
  18. How to get admission in Gujarat government medical college? I belong to general category
5th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission form allotment for Gujarat Government Medical College?

suppose once i get addmission in some government medical college.but due to some reaswon if i want to change the college to other medical colledge.so can i change it?if yes give me the procedure.Astudent of 12th standard
29th May 2014, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what are the forms of different govt colleges available for a biology student to get admission in govt. medical colledges across india?
2nd June 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 78.63% merit.I from sc caste.have I admission in MBBS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?