29th May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?

What is the processor to take admission in B.Sc. Nursing at Gujarat Govt. College? And How many percentage require in H.S.C. Science/Commerce ? Is there common merit list for admission ?(Science/Commerce)

Related Questions:
  1. Central government jobs in Gujarat after graduating in Nursing? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  3. Can I get admission in any government or private nursing college after scoring 822 rank in BSc Nursing
  4. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  5. Date of start of admission in BSc nursing in West Bengal government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get free BSc Nursing seat at Osmania University or any other government college after securing 70% in intermediate?
  7. When will I receive BSc Nursing course after completing diploma in Nursing?
  8. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  9. How to take admission in government BSc Nursing after passing 12th with 71%?
  10. How to join BSc Nursing while studying in 12th standard?
  11. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  12. Counseling date of BSc Nursing in government college of Kilbauk?
  13. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  14. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in government college? I have scored 90% in 12th
  15. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  16. Information about BSc Nursing colleges in India? Which government college is a better option?
  17. How to do post BSc Nursing in government college?
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing?
17th June 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?

When are the start admission process of b.sc nursing for gujarat university?
28th June 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?

what addmition process in gujarat for b.s c nursing process?
and what is adate?
i have68.79 percentage.,.,in 12th sci?
plz give me a suggestion.,.
thank u.,.
vivek suthar
28th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

the date for applying for B.Sc. nursing in gujarat
7th July 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

which date for applying for B.Sc. nursing in
gujarat ?
17th August 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What process to take admission in bsc nursing after completing general nursing at gujrat.,...??????
30th May 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Which date for apply of bse nurshing adm.also 12th science passed2014and three subject in50%so possibal its adm
14th June 2014, 06:38 PM
jadav sangita

Smile Re: What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?

What is the processor to take admission in B.Sc. Nursing at Gujarat Govt. College? And How many percentage require in H.S.C. Science/Commerce ? Is there common merit list for admission ?
9th July 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in bsc nursing college with 65 percentage in 12 th and no guject
2nd June 2015, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the processor to take admission in B.Sc. Nursing at Gujarat Govt. College? And How many percentage require in H.S.C. Science/Commerce ? Is there common merit list for admiss
6th June 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What Is the process for Admission in Bsc nursing in gujarat, (mail students)
8th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to take admission in BSc Nursing at Gujarat Government College?

What Is the process for Admission in Bsc nursing in gujarat, (mail students)
22nd May 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the process of admission in bsc nursing in goverment college in gujarat and out of state certificate is valid in gujarat??
16th May 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission for bsc nursing government colleges? Can i know the list of govt colleges in kerala, also the fee details?
12th June 2017, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Give me the information about admission in bsc nursing in government collage of Gujarat?
12th June 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Give me the information about admission in bsc nursing in government collage of Gujarat?
14th June 2018, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

When the entrance exam test will be conducted for the b sc nursing in government college of nursing bhavnagar ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?