29th April 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad for five years integrated courses?

Sir/Mam,

Can you please tell me what is the fees of IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad for five years integrated courses? Which would be the best coaching center to enroll in which would be less costlier as well? Can someone provide me the information soon as possible?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Top IAS Coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  2. IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad and Rajamandry? What is their fee structure?
  3. List of Coaching Centers for UGC NET Exam in Hyderabad? Information regarding fees for this?
  4. List of top GRE coaching centers in Hyderabad? what is the fee structure for GRE?
  5. How much the fee for doing coaching for IAS in Hyderabad? Which is the best coaching center in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Enquiry about Number of attempts in UPSC Civil Service Exam
  7. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  8. What is the scope of Astrophysics course? What are the different entrance exams? Are there any coaching centers in Hyderabad, AP to train the students for these examinations
  9. List of best coaching centers for NET coaching in Hyderabad?
  10. How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?
  11. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  12. Best coaching centers of IPCC of CA in Bangalore?
  13. How may I know about the best IPS coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  14. Which are the best IAS coaching centers in Mysore as well as in other states of India? For how many years do we have to take IAS coaching?
  15. PGEE (computer science) coaching centers in Hyderabad and books for references?
  16. Best Coaching centers for IAS Exam in Delhi?
  17. Best coaching centers in Hyderabad? I have completed B.Tech
  18. Best coaching centers in Delhi for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISc Bangalore?
30th April 2015, 02:05 AM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What is the fees of IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad for five years integrated courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can you please tell me what is the fees of IAS coaching centers in Hyderabad for five years integrated courses? Which would be the best coaching center to enroll in which would be less costlier as well? Can someone provide me the information soon as possible?

Thank you!
Here is the list
1. La Excellence IAS
2. Brain Tree Institute
3. Analog IAS institute
4. DISC IAS Study Circle
5. Target IAS
6. INDIAN CIVILS
7. Gandhi IAS Study Circle
8. Hyderabad Study Circle
9. Chanakya IAS Academy
10. Sri Chaitanya IAS Academy
11. Sri Rangaraya IAS Academy
And minimum fee starting rate is 70-80k
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?