21st July 2012, 01:08 PM
vreddyatla

What is the scope of Astrophysics course? What are the different entrance exams? Are there any coaching centers in Hyderabad, AP to train the students for these examinations

I would like to know
- the scope & prospects of courses on astrophysics
- the courses offered by different universities on astrophysics
- what are the different entrance examinations in order to get into these courses?
- are there any coaching centers in Hyderabad, AP to train the students for these examinations?

Related Questions:
  1. Different exams available to attempt for post graduation after MBBS? Coaching centers in Hyderabad for those entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. Which are the best coaching centers for ISRO entrance exam in Hyderabad?
  3. Best NIFT entrance coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  4. List of good CSIR coaching centers for M.Sc biochemistry students in Hyderabad?
  5. Coaching centers for SBI and Allahabad bank PO exams in Hyderabad? Which is the best coaching among Race, Deccan Career Point and National School of banking? Is there any better coaching center for it?
  6. Which subject specialization has more job opportunity? How to prepare for GPAT?
  7. Top IAS Coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  8. List of coaching centers for preparation of Delhi Police entrance exams?
  9. Where in Hyderabad i can get GATE coaching center covering XE syllabus? What is the date of commencement of classes?
  10. List of best coaching centers for NET coaching in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for preparation for All India Level medical exams?
  12. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  13. How to prepare for admission in MBBS? Institutes offering postal coaching for entrance exams of MBBS for 8th standard students?
  14. Coaching centers in Hyderabad to prepare for JRF NET(CSIR, ICMR) entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for the IIST entrance examination? What's the syllabus for the same? Should I give more preference to astronomy and astrophysics unlike other entrance examinations? I have 9.6 CGPA in 10th and having good percentage in 11th
  16. How may I know about the best IPS coaching centers in Hyderabad?
  17. PGEE (computer science) coaching centers in Hyderabad and books for references?
  18. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
5th April 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of Astrophysics course? What are the different entrance exams? Are there any coaching centers in Hyderabad, AP to train the students for these examinations

I would like to know
- the scope & prospects of courses on astrophysics
- the courses offered by different universities on astrophysics
- what are the different entrance examinations in order to get into these courses?
- are there any coaching centers in CHENNAI, Tamil Nadu to train the students for these examinations?
- I have appeared for the 2 exams this year and my elective is Botany,am i eligible to apply for this astrophysics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?