5th May 2012, 02:01 PM
k v rao

How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?

my daughter has passed Inter (MPC)with 83%marks.She had studied in kendreeya vidyalaya.Now she would like to take IAS couaching along with Degree.Which best Institute in hyderabad will give coaching for both Degree and IAS simultaniously.She is interested in maths.Kindly intimate how she has to proceed further.

3rd June 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?

i want to take ias coaching along with degree.how to take ias coaching along with degree?
23rd June 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?

Are there any degree colleges at
Delhi with hostel facility and give civils coaching along with degree
18th July 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i hve completed inter (bipc) with 85%.is there any clg's degre with civils coching
19th July 2012, 12:48 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in IAS
Then you can take a coaching class.
The procedure is very simple and straight forward.
At first you wilkl have to register with them and start your class with them.
here are some coaching center in Hyderabad
You can go through these colleges

coaching centers In Hyderabad :

Indian School of IAS
2nd Floor, Samvik Apts. Opp: Sub Reg. Office, Ashok Nagar X Roads

SRI GURU RAGHAVENDRA IAS COACHING CENTER
NEAR NARAYANAGUDA CIRCLE

PUKA's IAS
MUDDA PARK

BRAIN TREE
3rd Floor, 3-6-432, Himayatnagar

Shekar's IAS Study Circle
Near Ashoknagar X Roads

LIST OF SOME BOOKS :

For more please follow these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IAS I.pdf(11.7 KB, 1680 views)
File Type: pdf IAS II.pdf(9.9 KB, 546 views)
File Type: pdf IAS III.pdf(46.4 KB, 622 views)
10th November 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

which is best institute for ias along with degree
25th November 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.com(computer application) student pursuing final year.which course i have to choose from this IAS,IFS,IES,ISS,SCRA,LMS,CPF,CDS,NOA
16th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

hey sir ...i will finish my intermediate.. can u suggest me good college in delhi which provide both ias coaching and B.SE degree .with hostel facility in new delhi
16th January 2013, 05:30 PM
mayankt

Hi,
You are not elegible for IAS coz for that a candidate should be graduate from recognised university
As far as IAS stands for INDIAN ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES If you want to become an IAS officer for that you have to write UPSC civil services exam
UPSC civil services exam consists three stages;-
*preliminary
*mains
*interview
EXAM PATTERN:-
PRELIMINARY EXAM
IT CONSISTS OF 2 PAPERS , EACH HAVING TIME LIMIT 120 MINUTES.
PAPER 1 CONSISTS OF:- Indian history and national movements, geography, current events, general science, Indian polity and government, economics etc.
PAPER 2 CONSISTS OF:- Comprehension, Reasoning, Problem Solving, Decision Making, General Ability, English language etc.
MAIN EXAM:-
IT CONSISTS OF 9 PAPERS EACH HAVING TIME LIMIT 180 MINUTES.
PAPER 1:- Indian language
PAPER 2:- English
PAPER 3:- Essay
PAPER 4 & 5:- Two papers on general studies
PAPER 6, 7, 8 & 9 :- Four papers on any of theoptional subject according to your choice

ELEGIBLETY CRITERIA:-
#. Educational Qualification
The candidate must hold any degree in any discipline from any recognized university
Final year degree students are also eligible
Degree obtained by distance education/open university is also eligible if the university is a recognized university
#.Age limit
General 21-30 yrs
SC/ST 21-35 yrs
PH 21-40 yrs
#.Number of attempts permitted
General 4
OBC 7
PH 7
SC/ST No Limit
#.Nationality should be Indian

IMPORTANT DATES---
*. notification 02/02/2013,
*. last date of submission: 04/03/2013
*. Date of prelim exam. 19/05/2013
Best coaching centre of IAS

Gandhi IAS Study Circle ***** Address: M.V.Krishna Reddy, 2nd Floor, ABOVEICICI DIRECT,
OPP.AXIS BANK, S.R.NAGAR, Hyderabad, AndhraPradesh.
Phone: 040 - 2380145, 9849948182, 09440628907

ANALOG IAS INSTITUTE *****
Address: Sravanthi, House No: 1-2-288/32, 2nd Floor,
Indira Park 'X' Road, Domalguda,
Hyderabad ¨C 500029, Andhra Pradesh.
Phone: 040-64590440, 9912441137
E.mail: [email protected]
Good luck.
11th February 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by k v rao View Post
my daughter has passed Inter (MPC)with 83%marks.She had studied in kendreeya vidyalaya.Now she would like to take IAS couaching along with Degree.Which best Institute in hyderabad will give coaching for both Degree and IAS simultaniously.She is interested in maths.Kindly intimate how she has to proceed further.
Sri chaitanya and narayana ias academies are giving ias along with Ou affiliated Degree (B.A)
[email protected]
20th March 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

which institute in Hyderabad provides IAS coaching along with degree B.SC.
20th March 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

which institutions in Hyderabad provide IAS coaching along with degree B.SC
26th March 2013, 09:30 PM
kristipatibhavani

Wink Re: How to take up IAS coaching along with degree? Which institute in Hyderabad provides coaching for both degree and IAS simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hve completed inter (bipc) with 85%.is there any clg's degre with civils coching
please inform me civils coaching along with degree in hyderabad.Mention the names of institutes along with hostel facilities for girls
26th March 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

is there any oppurtunities for civils coaching along with degree in hyderabad including hostel facilities for only woman
7th May 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by k v rao View Post
Sir,
Approach Chaitanya IAS academy and Narayana IAS academy in hyderabad they are giving coaching for IAS along with degree .

with best wishes
Ravi Kumar C
28th May 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

please inform me IAS coaching along with degree is possible?
18th August 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam
good evening this is sravani, i completed by btech in ece branch and secured 65% now i would like to do oracle 11g course and along with it i want to prepare for bank exams why because i dont know quantitative appitude and reasoning which is the prime one for mnc entrance,,,so please suggest me can i do the both alternatively please reply me fast please
18th August 2013, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my mtech 2nd sem, i want to join ias coaching after mtech is there any institute with hostel facility
5th September 2013, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

is there any oppurtunities for civils coaching along with degree in hyderabad including hostel facilities for only woman
6th September 2013, 09:25 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

IAS - Indian Administrative Service and to become an IAS officer, one has to crack Civil Service Exam, conducted by UPSC once every year.

The Civil Service Exam is very tough and competitive hence an early preparation is must in order to crack the same after 12th along with the regular studies of under Graduation.

List of Institutes for both Degree and coaching for IAS, Civil Service Exam in Hyderabad:-

-Guru Raghavendra IAS Coaching Center
-Brain Tree
-Gandhi IAS Study Circle
-Analog IAS InstituteKaniska IAS Coaching Center
-Vijetha IAS Study Circle
-Sri Chaitanya IAS Academy
-Narayana Institute for Civil Services
-Rangaraya IAS Academy
-Chanakya IAS Academy
-A.P. IAS Study CVircle
-
23rd December 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, after completion of my polytechnic diploma am i eligible for degree and IAS coaching.
14th February 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir iam inter after inter i want take ias coaching with degree pls teach me the collages who giving ias coaching with dergee
3rd April 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I am sree my goal is to become ips officer n I completed my inter. I taught to join in delhi is it right to join in delhi ? Plz answer me...
8th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Plz name the institute where B.Sc. Math s degree study facility available alongwith ias coaching
8th April 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED INTER .MY GOAL IS IAS SO I ASK U SRI CHITANYA IS BEST COASHING CENTER. HOW CAN FEEE 4 YEARS PLSSSS TELLL ME SIR PLSSSSS
7th May 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

MY DAUGHTER PASSED INTER WITH 86% MARKS. SHE IS INTERESTED TO DO THE IAS ALONG WITH NORMAL DEGREE. PLEASE KINDLY SUGGEST WHICH COLLEGE IS BEST IN HYDERABAD.
6th June 2014, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

is there any institute in chennai that offers civils along with an integrated degree
29th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnds,
this is Mohana Sree.I am studying Inter second year .I got 95% in 1st year nd i am intrested in IAS .After the completion of intermediate which college i have to choose along with the normal degree (BSc)?Please intimate the colleges in Delhi of that kind degree.
19th July 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Which coaching in patna or allahabad provide coching for ias and degree
8th October 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to registration college .tellme last date.?
10th October 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Degree with IAS coaching offering colleges in hyderabad. ..?
12th October 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

plss intimate any college with degree and IAS coaching in hyedarabad with complete details
1st January 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir,
Hello i'am Supriya dubey I'm going to complete my inter 2'nd year so,Please tell me which is the best institute in Telengana for both degree with ias hope..i will get my answer soon.thank you
24th February 2015, 01:23 PM
Balakrishna.nenavath

I would like to take IAS couaching along with Degree so please hlep me.Which best Institute in hyderabad will give coaching for both Degree and IAS simultaniously. I am interested in maths.Kindly intimate how to proceed further
17th April 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which coaching centre is good for the preparation of civils along with degree.
22nd April 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed my intermediate and i am interested in doing ias so i would like to know which college possess both degree and civils coaching
2nd May 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Prakashrao, my daughter has passed Inter (MPC)with 87%marks.She had studie at Shri chaitanya instutute Vijayawada 2014-5015.now she would liketo take IAS coaching with degree which best institute in Hyderabad (or AP state)will give coaching for both Degree and
IAS. thanks
7th May 2015, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed my intermediate my goal is IAS officer and my question is which institute Is best for both degree and IAS coachih
11th May 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Inter MEC with 97% in Sri Chaitanya IAS Academy,Hyderabad. Now Iwant to join in degree with civils coaching in Delhi colleges. Please give me reply as early as possible.

Thanking you.
5th June 2015, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Please send me list of Civils coaching with digree for women with hostel in hyderabad
14th September 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

dear sir my daughter is studying inter 2nd year she want to be an IAS can we get the information regarding degree and IAS coaching institutes in Hyderabad or in Delhi with good hostel facilities and required fees for that
30th December 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hi..I'm doing degree 2nd yr along with cs..i have written cs foundation.. Am i eligible to take groups coaching before the completion of graduation?
28th March 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying intermediate second year now.i would like to take IAS coaching along with degree so plz suggest me some colleges that offer IAS coaching along with degree in Delhi,banglore or Hyderabad
15th April 2016, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take up ias coaching along with degree? Which institute in Delhi provides coaching for both degree and ias simultaneously
14th May 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir ias is my dream this time i completed my tenth class with 8.2 cgpa so now i need details about inter civil colleges in india
17th June 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed sr bipc with 92% shall I take ias coaching along with degree kindly give list of colleges in hyderabad who offers this course
19th June 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

My son Sahithya had skills to become an IPS. What is the best institute with Degree integrated IPS coaching with a Parad Ground & AC Campus.
16th September 2016, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to do IAS after her Intermediate. She is an excellent student.. is she eligible to write civils.??
29th September 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bipc with 80% iwant to join IAS accedamy along with degree which colleges offers these course
28th February 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Sir! I am doing my intermediate 1st year. I would like to take integrated Civil's coaching along with degree. Which is the best institute to join. How much do the fee have to pay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?