18th September 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of M.A history private candidate?

What is the fees of ma history private candidate 2012-13

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any good private colleges in Tamilnadu with yearly fees? Can I get a good college with 80.6% under SC candidate?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  3. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  4. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
  5. How to get admission in B.A Economics? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for BCA course?
  7. What is the fee structure for MCA first year?
  8. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  9. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
  11. What's the course fee for BA in English? How may I get information about Hostel fee
  12. What is the date of M.A 1st semester history exam?
  13. Admission Schedule for 1st year MA History of Panjab University?
  14. Fee structure of doing MBBS course in D.Y. Patil Medical College?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed in History after doing M.A in History? Fee structure of the course? How to give the entrance?
  16. Can I go for MBBS after B.Sc? Will I get Education Loan? -- [New]
  17. Can I do M.A private in History Subject after doing B.A private from Kanpur University?
  18. Can I do B.Ed private? Details about the fee structure?
30th July 2015, 11:52 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: What is the fees of M.A history private candidate?

**Fee Information of private admission:::::>

==>>Registration Fee for Private Candidates::::::>Rs. 1000/-

**M.A Fee Tariff (Per Part)::::>

==>Examination with Single Fee Rs. 2000/-

==>Examination with Double Fee Rs. 4000/-

==>Examination with Triple Fee Rs. 6000/-

**Eligibility::::::::>

**Applicant should have a bachelor degree in any disciple for applying to a MA course......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?