11th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of MBBS in private college in management quota?

whatfees of mbbs in private college in management quota

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees of MBBS in private college in management quota?
  2. Actual fee structure for MBBS course under Management Quota in SVS college of Mahboobnagar?
  3. Range of fees for MBBS in the medical colleges of Karanataka CET
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  6. Which private medical college is affiliated to MGR Medical College?
  7. How may I get a MBBS seat under management quota in any college in NCR?
  8. Fees details for MBBS seat in private colleges?
  9. What is the package for MBBS under management quota including hostel fees?
  10. Admission in Medical stream without NEET for a candidate who has scored less than 50% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. List of good private MBBS medical colleges which offer management quota? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Information about private or management quote seats in MBBS with minimum fees of about 2-2.5 Lakhs PA?
  13. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  14. How to get management quota in good engineering college after scoring 60% in MPC
  15. What is the fee structure for MCA first year?
  16. MCA approved medical college-mbbs-college admission in management quota under 15 lakh rupees in tamilnadu?
  17. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. MBBS Private college fees structures including donations near Nanded , Maharashtra?
7th June 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fees of MBBS in private college in management quota?

I have NEET ug mah state rank 5549 i am in general category.... will i get a govt mbbs seat this year... please reply soon...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?