11th February 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MBBS course in BHU? How to apply online for MBBS entrance test

1. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in BHU?
2. How to apply online for MBBS entrance test BHU ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure to do MBBS from BHU?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBBS at BHU
  3. Fee structure for MBBS course in BHU for this years session?
  4. Which Medical exam forms are available in the month of December?
  5. Fee structure of MBBS at BHU for 2015 session? How to get online application for BHU PMT 2015? -- [New]
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER?
  7. Can I get admission in MBBS without entrance test? How much fee is needed for MBBS? I have scored 52% in 2nd year PUC
  8. Date of sale of application for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination? Is online application possible? What is the date of start and end of form submission? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  9. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  11. Online application form for MBBS entrance exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  12. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  13. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  14. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS private institute without any entrance test? What is the minimum fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS, JIPMER, BHU?
  18. Being a physically challenged person of other state(Kerala) how can I get admission for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Colleges? What is the fee structure? How can I apply for it online?
25th February 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS course in BHU? How to apply online for MBBS entrance test

what is the fee structure for MBBS in BHU for 2013-14 session
3rd March 2013, 12:32 PM
jolypmp

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBBS course in BHU? How to apply online for MBBS entrance test

What is the fee structure in HBHU for MBBS
23rd May 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS UG course for one year.
6th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Fee strubture of mbbs in bhu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?