26th August 2012, 08:29 PM
gaurav2821994

What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology

i am doing b.arch from national institute of technology......
for becoming an architectural engineer what next i will have to do ....???
tell me about the future scopes for architecture and architectural engineering...
which field architecture or architectural engineering i should choose ..???
for higher salaries in india which one is better option...
and details of salary of both with age.....

reply for all questions as soon as possible ..
i will so thankful to u.....

1st December 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology

Is there any scope of B.Arch in the year of 2016
10th December 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology

what proffessions can I choose after doing b.arch
19th April 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

is it ok if i do diploma in architecture after 10th and then b.arch and after that MA in architecture? wt is the future scope in architecture?
30th May 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

@gaurav2821994...m jst n 12th standard but then to i can give u dat what i know...more than architects civil engrs r n demand bcz inda is a devloping country n dere is grt need of civil engrs and in b.tech(architecture eng) course cvil engineering is also dre n i thnk u shud opt r ds as 10 tyms btr opportunities wil b dere as compared to m.arch n al...
7th June 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

hy..plz sm1 suggest me dat shud i opt b.arch or civil eng. m interested in doing both..bt i don't lyk phy. and i don't want to do field wrk..whch course has more scope an less field wrk..m a grl so i want sm grl to suggest..othrs cn also gv opinions..thanks in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?