9th September 2011, 01:57 PM
p26

What are the formalities should be completed to get admission in VJTI for MCA?

i am studying in Goa doing my final year BCA, what formalities should i complete to get admission in VJTI for MCA?

6th December 2017, 05:45 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the formalities should be completed to get admission in VJTI for MCA?

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute is one of India's premier engineering institutes located in Mumbai, India. Established in 1887, it is one of the oldest engineering institutes in the country.
VJTI has been known to attract the best students from Maharashtra as well as from other states.
Admission procedure:
For undergraduate course admission one must complete the MH-CET (Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test).
And for postgraduate courses the exam that you have to clear is GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
Diploma admissions are based on percentage marks obtained at matriculation.
Admission in MCA are based on the scores in the MAH-MCA-CET (Maharashtra State MCA Common Entrance Test).

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?