22nd August 2013, 05:44 PM
Amruth12

What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics

Hi all, I am a graduate in ece. I also have a fair knowledge in computer programming as well. I am intending to persue my masters in the field of aviation/ aeronautics. Can u suggest me the best courses (technical and non-technical) and best universities in the world that I may opt to pursue my goal??

Regards,
Amruth

28th May 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics

I am a EXTC engineer and working as software tester for earning,what should I do to work in aircraft?
12th March 2019, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of electronics and communication engineers in the field of Aviation and Aeronautics

Sir I'm currently pursuing my B.Tech. I'm a 1st yr ECE Student.Sir, I want to know if I've a chance to get into the aviation field after the completion of my course I.e., after 3 yrs from now ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?